Cost of Renting A Dumpster in Atlanta East
Do you know what you're paying for when you pay for a dumpster rental in Atlanta East? Most companies and brokers charge extra fees for services that Bin There Dump That includes in their residential friendly service. We include these services because we believe that it is part of the experience of renting a dumpster and having all inclusive pricing makes it easier for residential homeowners to understand, especially if it's your first time renting a dumpster. Well, that begs the question, what do you get when you rent a residential friendly dumpster rental from Bin There Dump That?
What's Included In Our All-In Pricing?
- A 7 day rental period so you're able to finish your project with time to spare and maybe tackle an extra mini decluttering project on the side
- Delivery and pick up of the dumpster rental to your house
- Driveway protection system where we place wooden boards to make sure that the dumpster rental never touches your driveway
- We sweep and metal sweep around the dumpster after every rental period to make sure any debris is not left on your driveway
- We tarp our dumpsters before we leave to make sure none of your junk falls over the top on the road
- A weight allowance that you're allowed in the dumpster rental depending on the dumpster size you need and rent